Friday, September 30, 2016

High School

As the first month of my high school career comes to an end, I am starting to dislike school very much.  Even though I don't enjoy it, there are still some things about high school that I do enjoy.  So far, the best thing about high school is that the school is open to leave and come during your lunch or free period.  In the middle school, you have to stay in school for lunch, but in High School, you are allowed to leave.  Another thing that I like about High School is that you have more freedom and availability.  The only bad thing about that is when you have more freedom, you begin to have more responsibility. So far, the worst thing about High School is that the work load increased dramatically even in the first month.  Test are harder and you have to work harder to do well in each class.  Another thing that I don't like about High School is that the school is huge.  On my first few days in High School I got lost many times, but now I feel like I got the hang of it.  Even though I really do not enjoy school or any part of it, it is better than middle school.

No comments:

Post a Comment